TLC is passionate about the Word of God. Her talks are oriented around the Scriptures, with a teaching style that is both engaging and equipping.
She speaks at a wide variety of events -- women's conferences, worship retreats, university chapel services, singles ministries, and student ministries.
While she can craft a talk around your particular needs and vision, a few of her most popular topics are:
- Purity in a Muddy Culture
- Identity (it's not about you)
- Biblical Literacy
- Resting in Hope
- Practical Discipleship
- Learning to Sabbath
- Abiding in Christ: The Struggle for Joy (John 15)
- Psalm 23
- God's Sovereignty
- The Character of God
- How To Discern God's Will
- The Fruit of the Spirit: Imaging Christ in the World
- Fear: The Opposite of Love
- Waiting: Finding Hope in the midst of "The Meantime"
- The topics offered as a part of the 514 Conference
(with Lauren Chandler and Lore Ferguson)
- Songwriting and/or Storytelling
- How to Launch Your Career as an Artist
- Productivity in the Life of the Left-Brained Artist
- Booking and Artist Management
For booking info and availability, contact TLC
Below are two videos from TLC's "Identity" series (2009) for the FUSE Student Ministry at NewSpring Church
in Anderson, SC. Click on the pictures to watch the videos on Vimeo.