I don't know precisely how Tara-Leigh gets every audience to fall completely in love with her in minutes flat, but I've seen it happen time and time again. Well, maybe here's how: she is completely authentic, irresistibly funny, uncommonly relatable, and humbly profound. Whether reading her words or listening to them, you can't help but conclude that she walks in lock-step with the Lord. The woman is a treasure, and she possesses one of the sweetest spirits this side of heaven.
- Lisa Siedlecki, Communications DirectorWalnut Hill Community Church - Bethel, CTI feel so blessed to have had an opportunity to learn from Tara-Leigh. Her words were genuine, challenging, and relevant. She was such an inspiration and - without question - the best speaker we've ever had at our annual Staff & Faculty Retreat!
- Lauren TeatherSeoul Foreign School - Seoul, South KoreaTara-Leigh offers a refreshing and encouraging look at what it means to simply walk with Jesus.
- Lee McDerment, Worship LeaderNewSpring Church - Anderson, SCI'm amazed at the way Tara-Leigh's love for God has called and equipped her to reach not only this generation but those before and after hers as well.
- Kris SwiatochoDirector, The Singles Network MinistriesPossessing a keen understanding of the simple truths of the gospel, coupled with candor, humility, and relentless humor, Tara-Leigh never fails to inspire her audience. Her transparency and authenticity meet a desperate need in the Body, empowering everyone who hears her message.
- Terrica SmithShannon Ethridge MinistriesWe've had Tara-Leigh speak, sing, and lead worship at three different events. Part of what I love about doing ministry with her is that she possesses no pretense, no arrogance - just a big laugh and a deep heart that loves people.
- Joe BatluckPeninsula Community Chapel - Yorktown, VA